The University of Leeds Snowsports Society, I was an elected member of it’s 12-person committee. The club was run as a small non-profit with over 1,400 members which we represented. Some examples of this included:
- Financial management and purchasing responsibility.
- Large scale national and international event organisation, including taking in excess of 1,000 students to the Alps and multiple international trips to various locations.
- Administration, including health and safety, code of practice, constitution and elections (EGM and AGM)
- Liasing with third party business and organisations, including sponsors and co-operation with Leeds University Union, Event Travel Company (the society’s tour operator).
- Communication management via social media and email, within the committee and with the society at large.
- Winning competitive national funding, primarily through BUCS (British University Competitive Sports) through our freestyle and race team placing 16/145 competing teams.
- Weekly operational management of the club through high organisation, punctuality, teamwork, people skills all alongside our full time University studies.
Club Hoodie: 14/15 hoodie design produced via our partner company Park.
Trip Packs: trip merchandise, included beanies, t-shirt, sunglasses, playing cards, trip information booklet, lanyard
Advertising: social media and print output advertising and promoting all of our events and trips, included collateral for Facebook, Tumblr, Snapchat and printed materials.
Tshirts: individual tshirt design for each of our trips and competitions, each with a different theme.
And any all and other print and merchandise output, including photography and collecting footage which was used by our Media extraordinaire Daniel Evans for our edits, including the end of year short Chaos Theory.